Sunday, July 12, 2009

Potty Learning

Grace has begun to out right refuse to go to the potty. I mean she will straighten out her body rather than sit on it and scream "NO, I don't wanna!". Seriously, I am beginning to get a little frustrated. I am trying really hard to not show it. I haven't even been pushing the issue because of all the moving we have done over the past year. But it is time already. A 3 year old that isn't potty trained really sucks. Her brother shows more interest than she does. I don't know what else to try. I even tried to bribe her with saying that she will get a suprise. Didn't work.

I am leaving on my trip on Tuesday morning. I am terrified of flying. I am not a good flyer. If you wouldn't mind, please say a little prayer for me.

No comments: