Saturday, May 29, 2010

Its days like today that make me want to turn in my 2 weeks notice. Not that it is even possible to do that when your a mom. Today, Noah has poured a whole bottle of dr bronners hand soap on the carpet. This stuff is as thick as molasses. I don't think I will ever get it all up. Yesterday he poured a brand new bottle of concentrated laundry detergent on the floor. As I was cleaning up the hand soap he went into the pantry and poured a whole box of pancake mix all over the place. What is his obsession with pouring things on the floor?! Why can't he pour out things that are almost empty?! Oh yes, that was the bag of cereal that he poured out onto the carpet today that I have yet to pick up. Maybe he will eat it all by the end of the day. Add that both kids are sick, and I need a long vacation. Far, far away all by myself. ::Sigh:: I would go to my room for some alone time but he would just pour something out while I was in there.

No comments: