Monday, October 4, 2010

So much is going on, so much to update! I get sad looking at the post below. After only 4 days at that horrible school, I took Grace out. Lets just say that there was emotional abuse going on. This was also the church we were attending so now we can never go back there. Since Grace calls it the scary church. The good news is, she is now attending another christian school that she loves. Totally different environment.

Noah is talking all the time. He talks so well for his age. Now if we could just go anywhere with him since he has discovered what freedom is and wants a taste of it everywhere we go. Sorry, but not really in the mood for another "code Adam" in Walmart again.

Now on to some updated pictures!



Not use to the dirt:


Its yucky face:





Have you ever seen the movie Joe Dirt? His long lost twin:

At the country house:


Future Blogger:



Love it when I get pictures like this:



Having a tea party:



Princess Grace:







1 comment:

Becky said...

Adorable photos! The future blogger one is priceless!