Tuesday, October 21, 2008




So far the morning is good. Noah is down for a nap and Grace is on my lap eating toast while watching sesame street. She already chugged her coffee(chocolate milk). I love it when things go this smoothly. I spoke too soon. Things fell apart after writing this. LOL




We are still staying with my parents. They have been really great considering their house has been taken over by toys and baby stuff. They have also been a huge help with the kids since Michael is hardly ever here. Yesterday was the first time Grace saw him since Thursday. But, that is a another post.....




I haven't had much luck finding a house. All but one that we looked at left me feeling sick to my stomach. Definitely a sign that they were not the house for us.




I can't believe how many milestones Noah has reached in the past month and a half. He is crawling everywhere! The other day he walked the entire couch. He is trying to grow up too fast for me. He cut his two bottom teeth last Tuesday too. This has made him pretty fussy and he doesn't want to sleep in his bed at night. I eventually give in so I don't have to keep getting up and down. I know, I am creating a bad habit here. I really need to work on keeping in his bed most of the night. Before he cut his teeth, he would sleep in his bed until the middle of the night feeding. Then he would stay with me. He usually wakes up once a night to five times. 5 being an absolutely horrible night. Thank goodness that is rare. I really start to lose it on those nights.








3 comments:

Carey said...

Noah has changed so much! I hope you are able to find a house soon...I know it is a long-drawn out process! Good Luck!

Jane said...

your family is in my prayers soooo often.

Becky said...

I just read on a blog yesterday about a family that put the word out at church, and found a couple with a large guest house on their property that they rented to them at a very inexpensive price to have someone living on the property when they went out of town on RV trips. Worked very well for them both. Do put the word out...you just never know.

Looks like Grace and Noah play very well together. They both look so cute.