Saturday, October 11, 2008





Oh, it has been so long since I have posted. Things have been so crazy. It seems that the older Noah gets, the busier things are around here. He is getting so BIG. Last week he started pulling up on things. He has been crawling too. Needless to say, he is on the move. He made his way across the room as I was writing this, pulled himself up at the end table and was pulling things off.


It has been really special watching Grace and Noah's relationship flourish. She is so sweet with him. On several occasions, if he is crying, she will say "Noah" in a very concerned tone, and comfort him. Usually by crawling into the playpen with him and holding him. He doesn't like the play pen. Grace saying his name is a huge step. For the longest time, he has been just "baby".
We have been spending a lot of time outside in the evenings. Playing with the chickens and a turkey. They belong to the neighbor but they like it over here better.



2 comments:

Jane said...

been praying for you while I've missed your posting.

Becky said...

Love the photos. My boys adored dressing up as toddlers (Judah still does). Gracie looks so cute, and that little Noah is a doll. I love that Gracie is so sweet and tender with her baby brother.

So are you still living with your folk? Been wondering how y'all have been post hurricaine.