Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grace woke up Sunday night and threw up everywhere. Gave me flashbacks of the week I went into labor! She is feeling pretty icky. Noah is having teething trauma. I don't think Grace had it this bad. Maybe it is a boy thing? Men can't handle pain well? He is refusing to nurse a lot and I could see his gums bleeding earlier. His top teeth are coming through so I gave him some tylenol.

As for me, I have another appointment with the same doctor I went to see the other day. He is a vascular surgeon and says that he can do the surgery. I am still debating on whether or not I should let him. He thinks that it is a fatty tumor. My primary doc called me back and said that I could go and see a general surgeon. I called the nurse back today and asked if I should see someone that specializes in this stuff and she said I would have to make an appointment to see the doctor to discuss that. I have to pay $20 to ask a question? That is ridiculous.

We put down a contract on a house Saturday. The builder is wanting us to go through countrywide so we are waiting on the approval. They will pay 1% of the closing costs if we go through them. I am not good at waiting! I have to wait no matter what, I should just get over it right? LOL

2 comments:

Becky said...

Awww, poor little Dameron. I'll definitely be praying for him.

Exciting stuff that you guys are one step closer to being in your own home! YAY!

Jane said...

still praying for your family!

also...I tagged you in a short photo tag. It should only take a few minutes.