Saturday, January 31, 2009


Thank goodness the past week was quite uneventful. The night Tiger died, Noah became very ill. He had a fever of 103.5, vomiting, and the poops for days. Then on Saturday, someone stole my wallet as I was unloading my buggy at the checkout. Thankfully, it was found. $40 less but at least I don't have to replace my license.


Good news, the foundation was poured at our house and my car is fixed. They should be starting on the frame today!


I had the opportunity to see another doctor last week for Noah. I brought up Grace's behavior with her. She said that her husband was just like that when he was a kid(so was I). She said that she doesn't like to label any child but, she mentioned something called Oppositional Defiant Disorder. How is that for a name. Basically, we are really having to tweak the way that we deal with her behavior.


2 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like things are much better for you lately.

Love that comic...if the figures were males, that could be Jericho and Judah, lol.

Danielle said...

i love that cartoon! I have heard of ODD. I t5hink you are taking the best approach.