Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tiger


I will miss your sweet spirit. I will miss you scratching at my door each night. I will miss you cuddling up to me at night. I will miss you curling up in my lap. I will miss you waiting at the door trying to sneak out when I come in. I will miss you pouncing on the back door attacking the dogs. I will miss your long wiskers and orange nose.

I am sorry I did notice you were sick. I am sorry I didn't let you outside for the past 5 months. I am sorry I didn't give you enough attention lately. I hope you found Bailey and you both are running around together for eternity.

Thank you for finding us. We were blessed to have you for the short time that we did.

We will miss you my sweet boy.


*Tiger passed away at 7:30 last night from pancreatitis.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Awww, Sheri...I'm sorry for your loss.

In that picture, Tiger sure looked content and well-loved.

Danielle said...

awe. I am so sorry. What a beautiful kitty.

Anonymous said...

:( my topaz had pancreatitis. poor babies.