Well, I have good news about our house. Everything went through with our loan so the house is almost ours! Just one minor detail of the house not being ready yet, but it will be soon. We are suppose to close on Wednesday but that is looking like it may not happen. Otherwise we will close in the next couple of weeks.
On to another topic. Grace and Noah have been fighting a lot. It is really driving me crazy. Grace tries to play momma hen, she isn't sharing well with him, and keeps pushing him. One day this week she bit him all day long. I think that he bit her and that is what started it because he has been trying to bite me for the past month. I was so frustrated with her and she was put in a time out so much that I told her that she could come out when she was 16. LOL Not really, but it made me laugh at that moment when I needed to.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment