I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, I promise! My computer is broken. My husband ran it over with the chair. It is going to cost way to much to get it fixed and I just don't have that kind of money to throw into it right now.
Lots has happened. Noah turned one on March 26! I can't believe it. He is turning into a toddler and babbling all the time. He loves to dance and Grace is always singing.
We are supposed to close on our house at the end of this month. There were more staffing delays this month but they are rocking and rolling on it this week. All of the sudden it is crunch time and we are running behind on our end. We are still looking for insurance. Any suggestions?
This week I took both kids on an outing for the first time by myself. That my sound weird but they are a lot to handle since they are both mobile and running in different directions. We went to a working farm called the George Ranch. It was where I used to rodeo every week through high school(yeah, I rode horses in my younger days). I am very proud to say that Grace was on her very best behavior. She had such a wonderful time. MAYBE, I will attempt doing something like this again. MAYBE.
Hopefully, I will get up and running on the computer soon. Until then, I will try to post when I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So glad that you'll be closing on the new home soon! Praise the Lord! I'll bet y'all are ecstatic about having your own space again, huh?
That's a bummer about the computer. We're looking at needing to get a desktop soon, because my ancient laptop is on it's last legs and has contributed to horrible posture and gives me neck problems if I'm on too long...but I'd much rather make do and get the house into the shape I want it to be in first, too. Decorating and such...it can all add up.
Does your current car insurance company also have homeowners policies available? Major companies usually do. I'd check into that, because sometimes having more than one type of insurance with them can cut the costs quite a bit. You can sometimes negotiate a bit on the phone (especially if you have a good track record with that company), "I've been checking around with homeowners rates with other companies and have found some pretty good rates. What kind of a deal can you offer me?
Post a Comment