Friday, April 9, 2010

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We had a great time at my parents house. My sister, her boyfriend, and her family came too and we had a great dinner and Easter egg hunt for the kids.





Grace quickly gathered her eggs and then plopped down to enjoy her loot. Dameron then sat down behind her and did the same.


Here is Dameron gathering more eggs.


This is my mom. I am pretty sure I am going to look back on this picture. I am not sure what feelings it will bring. But, this may be the last good holiday she has for a while. Hopefully not the last. :)



I am so glad I got a couple of good pictures of Noah hunting eggs. This is the only egg he picked up. He held onto it once he realized there was some good stuff in it. He was more interested in running loose because they are in the country.









My mom started her chemo last Monday. She did really good for 2.5 days. In face she was running errands and cleaning house. But, like the doctors said, it would take 2 or 3 days for her to start feeling it. That is exactly what happened. She is in extreme pain. She experiencing joint pain and neuropathy which feels like needles being stuck in you. It is really hard seeing her go through this. I don't know how anyone makes it through the pain she is in. Please keep her in your prayers. Please pray for her pain to ease up.



1 comment:

Becky said...

The kiddos are adorable...and I love the impish look on Noah's face as he figures out there is good stuff inside those eggs, lol.

I continue to pray for you mom. A friend of mine is going through chemo for breast cancer and just lost her hair from it. She learned from her support system of former cancer patients that drinking lots of water (staying very hydrated) is very helpful in combatting the side effects of chemo, and is supposed to help the chemo work even better.