I found a mat at Target yesterday that said phthalate free! Now, I am still going to ask the teacher if I can make a cover for it but if not at least it is not as bad as the ones Walmart is selling. I even sent the manufacturer an email asking if it was phthalate free and they never responded. I guess that was no!
I made a coupon binder this week. Have you heard of them? I LOVE IT!! I bought a 10.00 binder and baseball card sheets. I will have to do a video of it once I get it all finished. I can't even stress to you how much easier it is to shop with than the old method. We have really stockpiled up the past two weeks. Today the total cost of our lunch was .50! If you go to Tombstone pizza and Like them, there is a 2.00 off coupon that will print(make sure you click back and print it twice!). They are part of the mega sale at Kroger this week so I got 6 of them.
Here is the deal with printing online. You can usually print 2 coupons per computer.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment