Sunday, July 11, 2010

Knock, Knock?

Yikes, I just looked at the date of my last post and I am embarrassed. I have not fell off the face of the earth, I promise. Thanks for missing me Becky :) I have been kept very busy my the 2 kiddos. Plus, Grace wants to use my computer every time I turn it on. I think she would sit and use it all day if I didn't set limits. Even then its a fight to get her off.

I have also been spending every spare moment I do get on the computer couponing. I love CVS. Just needed to say that. You would not believe all of the stuff we have gotten there in the past week for under 10.00. I will have to post some pics soon of that. But, I have learned that I cannot send my husband there. Especially after work. By then he is pretty drained and he got into an argument with a manager the other night. My husband was in the right and he just didn't need that extra stress after a 14 hour day. I have also learned that I cannot take my little 2 year old destroyer with me to CVS. I took him with me on my very first shopping trip there. The cashier was taking a long time and Noah and the buggy fell over. He was ok but it just frazzled me.
Maybe this is why I haven't been blogging? This is boring stuff, eh?

I have been thinking about making a freebie/coupon blog but not sure if I want to commit to that yet. I find some pretty incredible deals and I want to share them.

No pictures to add to this post either. There are not any pictures on the computer I am on. I have moved my husbands computer into my bedroom onto my new desk :) I like to come up here to get some peace. It was going to be my sewing desk because I got a sewing machine for Christmas but the sewing machine is still in the box. :o

No comments: