I was thinking of things I would want that I did not have on the first baby. One would be a baby sling or carrier. I am also going to invest in a nice big comfy glider.
What would you get that you wished you had?
We are definitely going to save money this time around.
I don't feel pregnant. I didn't with Grace either. I did not know I was pregnant for 10 1/2 weeks. It was during the hurricane evacuations and I completely lost track. So it is strange finding out this early. I think things will become more real once I have my doctors appointment. I have been reading Your Vegetarian Pregnancy. What a great book!
Grace is into EVERYTHING today. She has started dancing and dances with Elmo. It is so cute.
Maya at Babyfied got me thinking. I would really love to have our videos on DVD. Right now we have an ancient video camera that uses tapes. Do you have a digital recorder? If so, which one would you recommend? Our camera does this but it takes up so much memory space.
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I can't think of a good digital camera, ours is about 10 years old, but would be curious what you find! It would be nice for our baby #2, someday. ;)
Right now we have a sony cybershot. I cannot figure it out. The manual is not user friendly. You would have to know about photography to figure this thing out. If Grace moves it is blurred. However, for still shots outdoors, it takes amazing pictures. But who's kids are ever still?
Check this out. I've been thinking of getting one until I can afford a really nice video camera.
http://photojojo.com/content/buy-this/flip-video-digital-video-camera-review/
I resisted getting a carrier at first, then almost fell down, so went and got one. But later sort of regretted cos didn't really put it to much use, esp when she became really heavy. It was really expensive too, sigh....
I agree, some baby carriers cost too much. I bought one for grace when she was a baby but it was not a good one and I found it very uncomfortable so I returned it. I was looking at an ergo. You can wear it front or back and has a very high weight limit. You can carry a toddler in it. It is also suppose to have more support than others. If not that maybe a wrap type of carrier.
Post a Comment