Well my laptop came back. But, I do have to send it back next week for something that was not fixed. I am pretty sure I didn't have anything on my hard drive I could not live with out. If I did, oh well. It only took Gateway a couple of days to fix it. I sent it off on Tuesday and they had it back to me on Friday.
I have been so wiped out lately! There have been days that I could not keep my eyes open. My husband's solution, be more active. Hmmm, if I don't have any energy to begin with, how am I going to be more active? I am having to make very healthy choices every time I eat now. One bad day and my energy level drops to nothing. Today I ate so much fruit it is ridiculous. I have had watermelon, a banana, a plum, and an apple. But, it is the only thing that is making me feel better. I don't remember being like this with Grace. Of course, I weigh more this time and I was in better shape before. I also ate some meat back then but I am not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Grace keeps destroying ANYTHING she can get her hands and teeth on. I had to take away all of her board books because she ate and shredded them. She also started ripping apart my rugs and blankets with her teeth and was eating them. Yesterday, she started chewing a hole in the wheel of her wagon. Nothing is safe from her. Not even paper towels. I don't know what to do with her. The word no means nothing to her. She knows what it means but ignores us. Once we get things away from her and make her stop doing something she goes into full meltdown. Time to get another baby gate. I think that keeping her out of the kitchen will solve most of the problem. Not to mention my sanity. I am really freaking out about how I am going to handle her behavior and a new baby.
It's good to have my laptop back. :)
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Well, putting together a baby is hard work! Do get plenty of rest besides exercise and healthy food. :)On the contrary I think we eat loads of unwholesome food...;p
There was a period sweetie also ate/chewed/bit everything in sight. Once she really scared me when she choked on a piece of paper.
Sheri - WELCOME BACK!!! and a huge congratulations on the new baby! I guess I can't really offer any advise on how to handle TWO babies but I'm sure you will manage....just like riding a bike (so I'm told) LOL
Post a Comment