Noah is one month old today. I wish I could post some pics but Grace broke my laptop(the reason for my absence). She spilled a glass of water on it(again) and I am afraid it didn't make it this time. I am quickly getting on my husbands computer. Since it is in a cabinet with lots of goodies for Grace to get into, I am not able to get on it much.
Noah is doing good. He is 8 lbs 2 oz now. A little on the small side. I am still breastfeeding and supplementing. I don't think he ever gets enough to eat. If I give him too much formula then he doesn't breastfeed. He also has reflux and spits up quite a bit. Poor guy screams in pain when we go to burp him. He is a good baby. He cries only when he is hungry. Which is most of the time. Ha Ha But, at least I always know what he is crying for.
Grace is still not doing well. She loves her baby brother though. She is always giving him kisses on his head. She says muah! when she does it. So cute.
They spend a lot of time in my lap(at the same time).
It is unbelievably overwhelming to be honest. I am finding it hard to balance both of them since they are so young. It seems like one of them is always not getting what they need. It really gets hard when they are crying at the same time and I have to choose one over the other.
I am hanging in there. I am so very blessed to even have my two kiddos. There was a time when I believed I would never be a mom.
I really appreciate all your thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Oy...bummer on the broken laptop. Ugh. Every blogger's nightmare...no communication with the outside world. ;)
Hard to believe your little guy is already a month old!
You're doing a good job, mama. That Grace is kissing and lovin' on 'her' baby says a lot.
Glad to see you posting again!
Oh Sheri I am thinking of you in my thoughts. One month goes so quickly. Hope you get a laptop you can blog on soon.
I've missed you! :) But I'm glad that things are going basically okay for you...I think I will be having some of the same 'overwhelming' feelings that you're having once our 2nd baby arrives in a month or so!!! Yikes...but you're right...being a mommy is still such a blessing and I'm sure you're doing an awesome job!
I can't imagine being in your shoes with two little ones. for that matter, I can't imagine having ONE child! I truly don't know how mommies with children under 6 months old do it. Wish I were there to help you so that you could rest for a few hours a day. God will carry you through these first months. I'm praying for you!
Happy one month Noah! Can't believe how quickly time flies...I am sure Grace will get even better as time goes on...I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
hi Sheri, I know it's late, but congrads and happy one month to Noah! I can imagine it's tough, even with one I'm already pooped. And I was reading this article on the duggars, wow, they've got 17! http://www.duggarfamily.com/
Completely amazes me.
Post a Comment