1. Wipe up the gallon of water Grace poured on the kitchen floor. My floors needed to be cleaned anyways.
2. Get peed on.
3. Get Grace off the kitchen table 500 times.
4. Clean the carpet and kitchen table after Grace poured her grape juice all over the kitchen table and did the lord of dance on it.
5. Get peed on again.
6. Clean the kitchen table after Grace drew all over it while I was giving Noah a bath and then ate the crayons to get rid of the evidence.
Is there a kitchen theme here?
7. Broke a blood vessel in my eye. I have no idea how that would have happened. Ha Ha
To be continued....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Did you see this parent hack?
http://www.parenthacks.com/2008/05/tissue-stuffed.html
I'm sorry for chuckling, because I know it's hard on you as the mom...but I got a real kick out of Grace doing the dance in her grape juice.
Keep writing all this down. One day you will look back on all this and laaaaaugh!
hey friend, suggestion for your little guy.... before you open his diaper, get a wet wipe out. Tear off about a one inch triangle from one of the corners (he is still very little, so you will not miss that little corner) open the diaper, and quickly place the triangle over his male part. This keeps the pee from ending up on mommy. IF he does pee, it will trickle down.
sorry for not sharing this with you before....learned that trick as a nanny of a few infant boys...I can't stand being peed on! I call it a pee-pee-tee-pee. They actually sell something similar, but why spend the money when you are going to use the wet wipe! And if you are one that uses a cloth wash cloth instead of the disposables.... then have hubby or a friend cut up a couple of paper towels and place them at the changing stations...and in the diaper bag too!
okay...now back to my break!
and some people think being a SAHM is easy! Thanks for the smiles. I think all of that would have cuased a blood vessel in my eye to burst as well.
Funny...you really need to get out of the kitchen! LOL. I hope your eye is ok!
It's good those broken blood vessels in your eye don't hurt - they look awful! Sorry you are getting peed on so much. Take care - Kellan
Post a Comment