Monday, February 8, 2010



Tomorrow afternoon my mom, Sue, is having her surgery. Would you please lift her and her doctor up in prayer. She is scheduled at one but I doubt that is exactly when they start.

There will be several of us at the hospital tomorrow while she is in surgery. My aunt is coming down, my sister, my dad, and maybe someone from her church. She came by here today but I didn't get to spend any time with her because I was out grocery shopping. She spent some time with the kids since she hasn't been able to see them for the past week because they have been sick. She took Gracie home with her to have some special time with her.

I think I feel at peace right now. I can't imagine going through this without God. My mom has shown such grace and courage since her diagnosis of ovarian cancer. I at least owe her the same.

Thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'll be praying for your mom, Sheri. The kiddos look so cute in these photos...I just looove those curls.