Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Crazy House

So many things have been happening around here the past week that have made me laugh so hard. Today I was outside packing up Christmas stuff(yeah a little slow), and "the dog lady" is walking by and I say hi. Well around the corner I hear a giggle and Noah is running butt naked towards her. Mind you it is freezing and raining. All I could was crack up and she was too. She said you couldn't have timed that any better!

Last night my husband decides that he was going to make pancakes. I walked in the kitchen to check on him and he had poured all of the pancake dough into a small pan and was cooking it like an omelet! I laughed so hard and he was so confused. He didn't know why I was laughing. I tried to take a picture for ya'll but he didn't want me to and the camera was dead. I just assumed he knew how to make them.

Grace went to speech therapy and the teacher came out laughing after the session. She said that she started singing a song with her and Grace told her "good girl!".

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I LOVE that every thing you mentioned ended in laughter. What a wonderful way to live!

Blessings-
Amanda