Grace is sick. I guess she caught something from the church nursery. It is a school during the week so who knows how many germs are on the toys. I am sure she put each and every toy in her mouth. It sucks, the first time she goes there she catches something. Should I let her go back? Every one always tells me that kids need to get sick to get exposed to things so they can build up resistance. I really don't want her to get sick though. Because I don't want her to suffer and then I catch it and that's no fun especially when you are pregnant. She discovered she likes ice chips today so I have been feeding her them.
Yesterday, I could not keep any food down. This was the first time I got so sick while pregnant. I wasn't even nauseous with Grace. So we took a trip to whole foods and bought some crackers, fruit, and ginger ale. I hope this passes soon. Luckily, yesterday was my husbands day off so that was a big help. He had his hands full with us girls.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I wouldn't worry too much. My daughter's first year in day care was awful. If they don't get it there, they get it somewhere. I hate dealing with sickness, but I at least know her immunity is building natural resistance. Hope everyone feels better soon.
BTW - try travel sickness bracelets from the drugstore, they work wonders for morning sickness.
:)
Hope both of you are feeling better. Hang in there! The past few weeks when my girl was sick it was terrible cos she was always so cranky. I'm breathing a slight sigh of relief that it's a bit better but still in the terrible twos stage!
Post a Comment