Monday, September 3, 2007

Last night I heard a thud at the front door. That is always the noise when Tiger is up to something on our porch. I figured he was after the 3 little frogs that live on the porch. I asked hubby to go and get him in. Yes, he was after something behind a pot. My husband moves the pot and freaks out " He doesn't have a frog! It's a rat!" So, I figure there is no way he is right. He freaks out at a spider by the way. I then see a little bitty field mouse. So I say just pick up the cat. He then proceeds to get a broom and try to some how coax the cat in by hitting him with the broom. Yeah right. Of course the cat runs off with the poor little mouse in tow in his mouth. After much argument, my husband goes down stairs to get our killer cat. Tiger was crouched down by the grass just waiting for the mouse to come out. Hubby grabs cat and crisis averted. Hopefully the mouse got away.




3 comments:

Sandy said...

I have a cat and I HATE when I discover her with a rodent like that! The one day she had a baby bunny but I was able to save it. I know it's a cats nature to hunt things like that but I still hate the thought of it!

Anonymous said...

What a cute Cat tent!! My dog is always after the bunnies in our neighborhood. I'm always afraid he's going to find a baby in one of the little rabbit holes. That animal instinct is very strong!

Carey said...

What a cute cat! And good cat!

My cat lets the mice roam, eat and sleep curled up next to him. He really is the original Garfield!