Does anyone else remember this movie? Me and my friend Amy would sing on my back porch and pretend that we were Olivia Newton John. I was crazy over this movie. I am ashamed to admit that I have this on DVD.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i absolutely LOVE elo.
my mom took me to see it and we hated it, but we still loved the music.
I am a SAHM to my sweet, energetic, funny daughter Grace, and my sweet baby boy Noah. I am a vegetarian, praying, baking, shot delaying, co-sleeping, babywearing mama, and doing my best to have a chemical free home.
3 comments:
i absolutely LOVE elo.
my mom took me to see it and we hated it, but we still loved the music.
haha. I have never seen this- BUT we used to listen to Magic for cheerleading which I believe is in that movie.
I try not to remember/dwell on those days.
Post a Comment