Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I am falling apart

Yesterday, I went for my yearly visit with my OB and for some pelvic pain that I have been having. They discovered that I have high blood pressure. The only other time that I had a blood pressure problem was when I was working at a horrible job. Once I quit I no longer had a problem. But, it's not like I can quit my job now. I don't drink, smoke, or eat fast food. I get plenty of healthy fats every day. All that is left is stress, and lots of it. I was cooking dinner the other night and the whole house started spinning. I really thought I was going to pass out. That along with the tingling in my left arm really has me scared. I am going to have to come up with some way to make things better around here because I want to be around to see these kids grow up. As far as the pelvic pain, I have to go back next week for an ultrasound and bloodwork. Then on to my primary doc after that.

I am pretty sure that I forgot to mention all the injuries I incurred the past month. My knee popped out of socket, I dropped a kitchen aid mixer on my foot(seriously), then last week my big toe bent completely under my foot. Luckily, no bones are visibly broken in my feet. I had them xray the other foot at the same time because it has been hurting for 8 months since Grace fell on it. But seriously, enough injuries already! I need a break.

1 comment:

My Heart said...

Um, are you and I somehow related - we seem to have the same amount of grace or something...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Try to enoy it and not be stressed; I have been there and am currently digging my way out!