Friday, December 11, 2009

Lots of updates part 1

There have been lots of things going on here in the past few weeks so blogging had to take a backseat to family. Its seems each week one of us has been sick. First Grace, then Noah got a mysterious high fever and now I am sick this week. Which is why I am sitting long enough to blog. Ha Ha
We spent our first Thanksgiving in our new home. We had lots of giggles with my sister and niece's here. The kids had a good time with their cousin Dameron too.


This is my niece and my sister


My niece's dessert plate. Seriously, why can't I be that skinny and eat like that?!






Sweet Dameron



Gracie has been doing great at her speech therapy. I can already notice a difference in her expanding her sentences.
Noah has been testing limits these days. I kid you not, I have had to get up 5 times already while writing this post. Once to get him out of the crackers, then I had to sweep them up. Next he was eating butter and then he was on the counter. Then he save the best for last by dumping orange juice all over the carpet. All before noon. Deep breath...
My husband was on vacation all last week. Well, sort of. He ended up going to work 4 days during his vacation. Insane. That is all I am going to say about that. At least he has a job, right?


No comments: