Saturday, January 30, 2010

Keepin Busy

One of my goals this year was to keep moving. I really have to say that this is really helping with the weight loss. That and eating a salad as one of my meals. Plus, my house is getting cleaner and it helps to keep my mind off of things so it's a win win. Another positive, every time I make a salad, Noah comes and asks for lots of bites of broccoli. So far I am down about 7 lbs. I didn't weigh myself today because I medicated with food yesterday and so I am getting back on track today.

Have a wonderful weekend! Thank you again for all of your comforting words and prayers.

1 comment:

My Heart said...

Good for you on your weight loss! That's fantastic! I am hoping that once I start looking after the 13 month old that is coming to my house, I will be able to say my "moving" has caused weight loss as well...{grin}