Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally back online...Again

I don't seem to be having much luck with my computer this year huh? Well, here is what has been going on.
Dameron finally had his first birthday party.

Gracie enjoyed the celebration too.

Twins

Party Pooper

Oh, yeah. I had a birthday too. 35!

It is going to be crazy around here the next month. We have to move out of here by the end of August. We have yet to find where we will move too. We haven't even started packing! Yikes!

We are getting some bad weather today from the hurricane. I love the rain but not hurricane's. For my birthday, my husband bought me a fireproof/waterproof box. Just in case. We do live just 30 min from the coast. Hopefully, our move will put us another 45 min further.

Noah is getting so big. He has been fighting breastfeeding during the day. He will arch his back and scream if I try to nurse him in the living room. I have been having to go into his room. Of course, Grace has been taking advantage of this. The other day she took off her diaper and took a big poop all over the living room. Thank you Bissell!

Hopefully this will pass with Noah. I have worked so hard to be able to nurse at all. It would be a huge let down if he rejected it. At night, he doesn't resist at all. So I have been forgoing the bottles at night and waking up every few hours to get something in him. It has definitely made me appreciate that time more. Even if I am exausted.


5 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday! and that must be some Bissel!

Becky said...

Awww, cute pics! So glad little Dameron is thriving and healthy.

Happy Birthday! You're just a baby at 35...I turned 37 on the 15th.

Blessings!

Sandy said...

Hi Sheri! I have not commented in awhile but I still come and check out your little cuties! I love Grace's hair! Those curls are adorable and Noah is getting so big! What I did want to tell you is I noticed on your picture the date of July 13, Is that your birthday? MINE TOO!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Well Happy Birthday to you! I hope you enjoyed it. I turned the Big 40 this year :-( Time goes by to fast!

Jane said...

I think you need to ship Dameron up here to me....he is TOOOOOOO ADORABLE! look at those eyes!!

your cake is so pretty...the writing is not just writing, but someone who LOVES to decorate cakes.

Oh what I would do to live close to the ocean/gulf! We are only three hours away, but we rarely get there. Don't hate me, but I'm praying for some tropical action to blow through the upstate of SC, GA and AL....we all NEEEEEEEED the rain desperately!

Andrea said...

happy b-day...and I"m glad you're back! Good luck with all that packing...I can only imagine how much work it would be to pack AND take care of 2 kids, AND do all the other stuff...laundry, cooking...etc. Whew!! I'm tired just thinking about it.