
My MIL flew back to florida today. It has been a busy week. I tried my hardest NOT to blog this past week. Boy, was it hard not to. If I had, my words would not have been nice. I figured it was best not to let it all out on here.
My husband had off most of the day today. I got a nap! Then we went out for some mexican food. Yummy! So, all in all it was a good day.
Grace had a really rough week. I hope that she will be in better spirits this coming week with just us here. Noah is getting so big. Over 13# now and 3 mo old. He wants to sit up all of the time. He is wanting to grow up too fast.





3 comments:
I'm glad you made it through the week...and those are cute pictures of your kids too! Noah is looking so grown up!
Yes! You gotta love the child who realizes "I can color myself!" Love that! LOL.
Glad you got a nap and break. We all should be required to take those once a week! ;)
It's just not childhood without drawing on herself at least once, lol. Just keep the Sharpie's out of her reach, lol. From experience these take at least three baths to remove, lol. She's got darling curls, btw.
Noah is SUCH a doll baby. I love his big blue eyes.
Post a Comment