Grace is really into looking at pictures. We have been going through old photo albums. Some of her when she was a baby and some pre-Grace pictures. She also loves to get my camera and look at the ones I have recently taken of her and Noah. When I get to a picture of her I say "Look, its you".
The other day we were scrolling through the pictures on my camera and when I got to a picture of her I asked "Grace who is that?". She replied "You!".
Well, my husband backed out of our bet. He had the idea that instead of just listing meat, he would list, baked chicken, fried chicken, etc. I said "Ok, then instead of just saying beans, I can say, baked beans, kidney beans, refried beans, pinto beans....". Then he started to do the same with potato's. I said, I eat all of that too. He got a blank look on his face and then dropped the whole thing. Did he really think eating meat in different ways was going to make up for all of the fruits and veggies he won't touch? Ha Ha!
My computer is down again. So, it looks like I might be absent once again. I can't get the thing to charge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
we have never had good luck with laptop batteries, ours are always plugged in.
love the "you"!
Thank you for your comment on my blog:) I think it is beautiful that you named you little boy after Noah. And yes the Graves family amazes me. I am forever thankful to have found Adriennes blog:)
God Bless You :)
Carly x
Gotta love technology...and yet we use it for everything.
Grace is too cute! Jelly used to do that too.
you okay? I need to check my e-mail to see if you have left anything there. Praying for you guys!
Post a Comment