Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A friendly wager

My husband and I have made a bet. Every time we go out to eat with people he will tell them I am the picky one. Only because I don't eat meat. As if it is the only food in the world. This coming from the man who only eats meat, potatos, corn, bread, pizza, well you get it. He is so picky that he will eat cheese on pizza but not on anything else. So, we are each making a list of what foods we eat. I have so won this bet.

4 comments:

Carey said...

Don't you just hate that! My hubby does the same thing...makes a stink about something in front of everyone and in reality, it is him not me! I hope the wager is good!

BTW - how did you like Jessica Seinfeld on Oprah today? I actually tried the blue box mac and cheese with the squash (it was better and my girl liked it.).

Danielle said...

My huns throws me under the bus in front of other people all the time. What is up with that? I am the picky eater though- I guess I woul dhave to be since I am vegan. haha

Jane said...

RYC...on Sunday, I used my TG before going to the church and volunteering in the pre-school and toddler nurseries... And when I am there, I do not just set around and read to the children...when I stopped at SW for my veggie sub, I was afraid I had played so hard I smelled! :) Wish I lived close, I would come play with Grace.

As for your eating...I do eat meat, but we are the same way. Jack eats meat and potatoes, I will eat about anything.

Andrea said...

haha...that is funny! Sooo, the one with the longest list wins?