Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Get this guy some glasses
The other night my hubby came home and went to take a shower. He pulled back the shower curtain and freaked out. "What is this in the tub?!! It looks like mold growths everywhere!" In his best girly voice. I tried to ignore him knowing full well there was not mold growing all over the tub floor. I had just showered in there and it doesn't grow that fast. So instead of doing something about whatever it was, he went and showered in the other bathroom. I remembered to look later and what was the mysterious "mold" growing in the shower? Dryer lint! Grace had carried it into the bathtub. Time to change the contacts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
ha!
what would he have done if you'd only had one shower??
Hahahahaha! That cracks me up.
I would have laughed and said, "How long has it been since you've taken a shower that this much mold could accumulate in the meantime?", lol.
Funny Gracie...a still damp shower is the PERFECT place to smear dryer lint.
Post a Comment