Friday, November 27, 2009

My favorite/cheapest christmas gifts

Is everyone recuperated from their food coma yet?

Ready for your Christmas shopping? Me too! Today I snagged Christmas gifts for my mom and my sister for only $5 each. Then I used my amazon gift cards that I got for FREE from Swagbucks to buy them! WAHOO!! So, I got their gifts for FREE. I am totally excited about that. I didn't even have to get in my car and fight the crowds.

What did I get them? Amazon has their top 5 magazines on sale for only $5/year through Dec 1st. I got my mom Real Simple(love it) and my sis House Beautiful(love it too). I get both of these magazines and they are great. I am even going to get Real Simple for me because it will go towards my renewal. Double Wahoo! A really cool way to give magazines as Christmas presents is to buy one, roll it up, and tie it with a beautiful ribbon.

Have a great shopping day everyone!

1 comment:

Jen said...

man- i wish i had got this in time!