This is my sweet Grace. She is now one. Well, 13 months today. I want so badly to be able to protect her all of the time. She has been having night terrors since she was 6 months old. It is horrible. She cries hysterically in her sleep. We made the mistake to wake her up during it when she was a baby and she screamed at the top of her lungs in a state of confusion. So all I can do is watch her go through this and whisper in her ear that Mommy is here and I love her and pray over her. This seems to calm her down momentarily but starts up again. I also suffered from these as a child but it was caused from a stressful situation in my life. Her doctor doesn't know why a baby would be having these dreams. Its frustrating. I cannot protect her.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Grace
This is my sweet Grace. She is now one. Well, 13 months today. I want so badly to be able to protect her all of the time. She has been having night terrors since she was 6 months old. It is horrible. She cries hysterically in her sleep. We made the mistake to wake her up during it when she was a baby and she screamed at the top of her lungs in a state of confusion. So all I can do is watch her go through this and whisper in her ear that Mommy is here and I love her and pray over her. This seems to calm her down momentarily but starts up again. I also suffered from these as a child but it was caused from a stressful situation in my life. Her doctor doesn't know why a baby would be having these dreams. Its frustrating. I cannot protect her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment