Saturday, June 30, 2007

Grace has a cold. Not so bad I guess since it is only the second one she has had. It is my fault for putting my guard down lately. We have been putting her in the buggies at the store. I am sure that is where she caught it. Last night we received a nice package in the mail from Michael's aunt in Florida. It had a picture disc from Grace's first trip(to San Antonio). We couldn't believe how much her looks have changed from the pic above. I think she was only a few months old. The past year has flown by us. Kind of bittersweet. I don't think I enjoyed the first few months as well as I should have. Maybe it was the lack of sleep and postpartum. But, luckily that fog has lifted. I love her so much more everyday it is unbelievable. She has absolutely changed every part of me. Everything I do now I think of how it will affect her. I thank God for her everyday. It really is the best gift he entrusted me with.

No comments: