Last night I did it...I threw out 95% of my beauty products. Lets pause for a moment of silence....LOL. I actually gave them away(three boxes full). I am sure Bath and Body Works will not be happy. I felt as though a weight had been lifted off my shoulders along with a little shock. Not to mention the chemicals I am now free of. Seriously, I had a pounding headache from the smells. I did keep a few bottles of body spray and hand soap. I guess I could not go cold turkey. I don't even use the body spray so maybe I will part with it soon.
We went to the farmers market on Tuesday and bought peaches and cucumbers- organic. I am going to another one tomorrow with a local expert so it should be fun.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment