Grace's rash is finally starting to clear up. Here is what I believe she has. Thanks to Maya's great investigative work. The dermatologist actually mentioned this condition also. They thought that it is either eczema or the viral rash. However, the rash is only on her right side. This would not be the case with eczema. I haven't put her steroid cream on her in several days. I don't know if it is because her body is having withdrawls from the cream or what but, she has been crying and cranky since I stopped it. We had to leave a restaurant for the first time this week because she had a meltdown.
Dameron is doing well. He is gaining weight(up to 14.5lbs now).
Please keep Jane in your prayers. She had a procedure done and is in quite a bit of pain from it.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm so glad Grace's rash is finally clearing up! After seeing the pictures, I remember reading something once about how a lot of these types of things are passed around in children's playgrounds at McDonald's and such, because they aren't sterilized very often. It was what convinced me to quit taking my son there until he was past the stage of putting his fingers in his mouth after touching everything in sight stage.
That's good news about Dameron, too!
Post a Comment