Sunday, February 10, 2008

On days like today, I try to think back of to how it felt when I thought that I would never have children. On a day that she completely dismantles my laptop(again). I am trying really hard to be thankful today. On the plus side, I could probably get a job putting laptops together!

4 comments:

Kellan said...

Tomorrow is another day. Just about the time you think you can't stand one more minute or a day is really horrible - they will do something simply wonderful or darling - I hope that happens for you two tomorrow - take care. Kellan

Sandy said...

Sheri, I just read your blog below about how men can't aim LOL I agree with you 100%! I have a real issue with this is my house to and tell my husband if you can't hit the toilet for standing then you better get down on your knees!

I'm glad Grace's rash is clearing up, she really is a little cutie!

You will look back on this one day and laugh (just keep telling yourself that!)

Nausicaa said...

I know what you mean cos sometimes I think of the things I used to be able to do, like sleep when I want, or go out and come back whenever, or even watch a movie, etc. But I try not to, as time doesn't go backwards and I'm now responsible for her so I have to also be realistic and make the best of the situation.

Becky said...

My toddler once picked all the keys off my laptop. And what a mess to put back on...the space bar was pretty tricky.

But hey, these are the things you'll look back on one day and laugh about. My oldest loves when I pull out the old Calendars and I read all the funny stories I wrote down about him there.