So, Grace STILL has the rash. It seems that it is moving to the other side of her body now. My poor baby. No more baby soft skin.
I am TIRED. I have a feeling the next month is going to drag on because I am ready to have this baby. Yeah I know, its still "cooking". But, seriously, I am pooped.
Grace got her first potty the other day but she is not interested in anything other than running around with the pee pot on her head.
Lets talk shaving. Maya got me thinking. I guess I will just say it. I have only been shaving once a month now. Since I am getting so close to my due date, I am going to have to step it up a bit. What did I do as soon as my water broke before? Jumped in the shower and shaved. Totally freaking out my husband. I am sure that is what will happen this time too. However, the places that I could barely get to or see before, I definitely cannot get to now. I have to shave in shifts. And when you only shave once a month, I guess I am missing a lot.
PS: Still leaning towards the name Noah.
The spell checker on here will not work anymore so if there are a lot of misspellings, please ignore. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
thanks for your well wishes...today wasn't such a good day. Think I picked up a bug while I was out this weekend :(
I have two shaving stories... first was when my sister was pregnant... she was only 5 foot tall, and carrying 9 pound moose. For the last two months I would go over and shave her legs once a week for her. We would sit on the side of the tub and have a little party.
THEN...just last month when I was going to my surgeon for the first time (GYN surgeon) Not even FIVE minutes into my shower the water went FREEZING! Soap in my hair, still needed to shave the pits and the legs, rinse my hair and cleanse my face. Well...I apologized profusely to the Doc for my LONG hair legs.
thanks for the memory of my time with my sister...my nephew will be 20 this summer!
I love the shaving story - too funny and so reminds me of myself when I was pregant (all 3 times). I hope you had a good day Sheri - see you later. Kellan
hmmm...I admit I'm a bit confused as no one's mentioned shaving and pregnancy together. I also admit I was too too sick to think of anything much when i was pregnant. I didn't even bring any makeup to the hospital. ;p My fav story is always of husband dolling up whilst I was in labour, waiting on the sofa for him to get the car. ;p hahaha
This too shall pass (meaning the rash, of course).
I had forgotten all about that concern as the due date drew closer. Men just don't understand these things.
My water didn't break, but I had some flu bug just before my 2nd son was born, and got kind of dehyrdrated. I was sick (with chills), worried about the dehydration affecting my baby, and knew I needed to go to the ER, but still hopped in the shower before we left to shave...just in case. As it happened, I was admitted and induced that night, and was glad I had shaved.
Your due date is ever closer!
man, how hard is it to shave when you're pregnant? you know, i don't even remember what i did - but i was scheduled to go in for an induction so i actually had a week to plan, so i probably just did the best i could.
but i figure that if other people are looking at all that down there, the last thing they care about are my hairy legs!!
All of your shaving stories are cracking me up today. Minus the scary labor parts. Men definitely have no idea what we go through!
Post a Comment