Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today we went out and bought a bunch of clothes for Grace and the baby. Which was silly since she runs around in only a diaper everyday and has a closet full of clothes she barely wears. This baby will most likely be the same. Oh well. We bought the cutest little boy outfit today at Target. When we were checking out the guy stared taking off the hangers. I asked him to please leave them on. He said he wasn't allowed to. So, I told him "then I don't want it". He shut up and left the hanger on. I guess I am getting pretty cranky these days.

My doctor's visit went well. I have to go every week now. The dreaded cervix exam is coming in 2 weeks(better make sure I shave). Am I the only one who wanted to come up off of the table(or kick the doc in the face) from the pain of this exam? But, at least I have a woman doctor this time and I won't have a big old man hand in me. TMI right? She also said that my blood work looked better this time.

2 comments:

Carey said...

I love buying baby clothes! I guess you are getting down to the wire these days...good luck on your test.

Becky said...

Awww, buying baby clothes is such fun!

And yes, you're not alone in that dreaded exam. I think it makes a difference, too, when it's a man vs. a woman ob/gyn. The women (who have usually been through this all before) are usually far more gentle. Male doctors heartlessly go in like they're changing the oil in the car.