Thursday, May 22, 2008
Finally!
I am officially part of the internet world again. Ahhhh. The laptop was fixed today. Now I just need to keep the glasses of water away from Grace and the laptop. Or just keep the laptop away from Grace period.
Noah got 5 shots yesterday and an oral vaccine. I feel so guilty today. I wanted to space them out. Of course, the doctor guilt's me into doing all of them. I feel like I went to a car dealership. Gees. He has been running fever and is pretty cranky. I have been letting him nurse constantly. I figure it will help him fight this stuff off. He is up to 10lbs 3 oz.
If you haven't tried this nipple cream, it is wonderful. If really helps with the soreness. Plus, it is chemical, lanolin, and cruelty free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yay! I'm glad your laptop is finally fixed. :) And I will definitely have to check out that nipple cream since I know I'll be needing it VERRRRY soon!`
Glad you're back online!
He's a precious little doll-baby!
Post a Comment