I love the pics. I hope all is going well...well besides the biting. Ouch! Our little one didn't do that so much as hit...but it is certainly a jealousy-acting-out thing. There is a cute book series on those, Hands are not for hitting, Mouths? are not for biting, Feet are not for kicking...(there are 4 in the series).
Judah is getting to the age where he very rarely ever falls asleep in my arms, so when he did in church yesterday, I was delighted. There is just nothing quite so precious as contented little angels asleep in your arms.
Well, except maybe asleep in their own beds so you can get some sound sleep of your own, lol. ;)
I am a SAHM to my sweet, energetic, funny daughter Grace, and my sweet baby boy Noah. I am a vegetarian, praying, baking, shot delaying, co-sleeping, babywearing mama, and doing my best to have a chemical free home.
4 comments:
I love the pics. I hope all is going well...well besides the biting. Ouch! Our little one didn't do that so much as hit...but it is certainly a jealousy-acting-out thing. There is a cute book series on those, Hands are not for hitting, Mouths? are not for biting, Feet are not for kicking...(there are 4 in the series).
Gotta love the sleeping babies!
Awwww, so sweet!
Judah is getting to the age where he very rarely ever falls asleep in my arms, so when he did in church yesterday, I was delighted. There is just nothing quite so precious as contented little angels asleep in your arms.
Well, except maybe asleep in their own beds so you can get some sound sleep of your own, lol. ;)
Such cute pics! Thanks for sharing. I wish Eliza would sleep on me. She needs the straight jacket swaddle to sleep.
Post a Comment