Hi! I found a link to this post on Danielle from New Mommy Rant's blog. If this is true it is really disturbing. I read a similar article about 5-6 years ago about potatoes but haven't heard anything since. Hopefully both problems are solved before these foods are wiped out!
I am a SAHM to my sweet, energetic, funny daughter Grace, and my sweet baby boy Noah. I am a vegetarian, praying, baking, shot delaying, co-sleeping, babywearing mama, and doing my best to have a chemical free home.
4 comments:
great! What the heck am I going to eat for breakfast. No- really- that is very scary. The article was disturbing.
Really?! That is crazy...I love bananas...so if this actually happened it would really stink!
Interesting. I have been thinking of this for the whole morn, strangely, considering bananas are not my favorite of fruits. :)
Hi! I found a link to this post on Danielle from New Mommy Rant's blog. If this is true it is really disturbing. I read a similar article about 5-6 years ago about potatoes but haven't heard anything since. Hopefully both problems are solved before these foods are wiped out!
Post a Comment