My husband had been driving me crazy about changing out all the light bulbs to compact fluorescent since we moved here. I really didn't think it would be a big deal. I told him that the only ones I did not want changed out was the recessed lighting in the living room(he has since changed them out 2 times since then). I soon realized that there are ones that have a horrible, I am sitting in the doctor's office glow, and ones that have a softer glow. But, they all take forever to get as bright as a regular light bulb.
Now, I am all for making your home energy efficient. But, when I go into a room and turn on a light, I want light right then. I don't want to wait 10 minutes while they charge up. By then I have moved on to something else.
Ok, I just had to get that out of my system.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment