If there were a world's record for knocking over a glass of water onto your laptops, I would surely get it. *sigh* What, like 5 + times now? Just in case you ever do this(because I am a pro at you know), quickly turn your laptop over, keys facing the floor, and get the battery out. Then leave it upside down for a few days to let it dry out. The funny part, as soon as my husband got home from work and saw the battery and no computer, he said, "where is your computer?" He knew! That is bad.
My camera finally broke. It has been acting funny for the past few months anyways. Now the lens won't come out when I turn it on. Since I don't have $800 laying around to buy the SLR camera I have been drooling over, I had to get another point and shoot. I opted for a canon this time instead of the not user friendly sony that I had. I am VERY happy with this camera. It is so easy to use.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I chuckled when I read this, having remembered it happening to you once before. You go through laptops like I go through washing machines, lol.
Glad you found a good camera, too.
Post a Comment