Friday, January 8, 2010

Dr's Visit

Last week I went to the doctor, actually, 2 different doctors. I had a pelvic ultrasound for the pain I was having, and everything looks fine. Maybe I had a cyst and it is gone now, because I have also not had the pain lately. They drew lots of blood and did a complete work up on me.

I then walked next door and went to my primary doctor because of the high blood pressure I had the week before. Good news again, my blood pressure was great. Whew! They said to just keep an eye on it. Which I haven't. Bad Sheri.

I got a call a couple of days ago about my blood work(never a good sign). Everything looked fine EXCEPT my liver enzymes were high. So, now I am totally freaked out. There goes the blood pressure. Ha Ha
They want me to come back in a week to retest. I am not good at waiting. But, I don't have a choice. Thankfully, I have 2 amazing kiddos to keep my mind off of it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

liver is tricky- so you itch when you are pregnant? All my sisters get cholostasis of the liver when they are pregnant and you itch like mad. your liver enzymes are off also- maybe you should ask.