Monday, July 23, 2007




Attention all WAH/SAH mommies. Do you have any ideas how I can earn extra income? If you do work at home what do you do?


Here is what has been going on around here.

The other night I asked my hubby to kill a bug before he stepped into the shower. So, he kills it, sweeps it outside, walks out on the porch. Just as the door is shutting behind him I yell "Your na" door slams "ked!". He realizes he does not have on a single piece of clothing and tries to hide behind a broomstick(doesn't work by the way). He panicked and ran back in the house. Gosh, I hope all of the neighbors did not see him!


Every night when we go to bed, our cat Tiger pulls the alphabet magnets off the refrigerator so he can play with them. He also went to the vet today and will have to go again in the morning. I have to take him back because they did not do anything today. They made his appointment too late in the day. They need to do a urinalysis and some other tests. He has been having some potty problems.


Is it just me or does a toddler waste enough food to feed a third world country? What she eats one day she won't touch the next. I have to make up a buffet of food each week and store it in the fridge just to get her to eat some days. The past couple of days she hasn't eaten much. For dinner tonight she ate strawberries, whole wheat noodles, and a couple of bites of brown rice.
Grace got her first puzzles this past week and she loves them. She is very into books too. I hit the half price bookstores the past couple of weeks and bought tons of books on clearance for $ .50 each. What a deal!

Right now Target has all of their car seats on clearance. If you need one now is a great time to get one. We got one the other day for my mom's car reduced by $50.

4 comments:

Maya Papaya said...

Violet never eats the same thing two days in a row! I try to just give her little bits so it doesn't go to waste.

I'm blessed - I do editing and proofing for a company I used to work for. But something I played around with for a while was PayPerPost. It may not appeal to you, but there is a link to them on my blog if you're interested.

Anonymous said...

hi Sheri, I notice a lot of people doing arts and crafts and selling them online. Do you do sewing, knitting, etc? There are quite a few blogs on these crafts and some of them have free designs. Of course they may not be cost effective to sell sometimes as your labour cost would be much more than what it sells for. But if you've got time and enjoy crafts, it may pull in a bit of additional income. I saw some online sellers at etsy.com. Can look there for ideas and patterns. Too bad I can't sew or knit. :) So I will just look and drool but can't do any of them. Think if I tried really hard, maybe, but it would take me too long and too many tries! ;p

Sheri said...

I can sew on a button. Does that count? LOL

Nausicaa said...

how about making the button? A friend of mine was just showing me some handmade buttons. Lovely.