Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Butterflies!








Yesterday we went to the Cockrell Butterfly Center. We had such a wonderful time and it was so relaxing. The butterflies were so beautiful. Grace kept saying "Oh". We then went to the natural science museum. When we went into the hall of gems, Grace saw a beautiful rock and said wow for the first time. I think she likes rocks just like mommy does. She also started making smooching sounds for the first time and goes around doing it all the time now. Yesterday had a lot of "firsts".
Today is my birthday. I am thirty something LOL. Have you ever had one of those moments when you look at someone your own age and think Oh my gosh I look that old? I had one of those recently. My mind still feels like I am in my twenties. But my body is not there anymore!
Z recommends has a great post today on baby bottles and bisphenol A. They did a lot of research contacting all of the companies to find out if they were safe or not. You should really check it out.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Sheri!!!!!

I just had my Birthday on the 13th and I'm 30 something also LOL

Grace is such a cutie pie!!! That much have been a nice trip to see all the butterfly.......there is something so nice about them.

Have a great day today!