Saturday, July 7, 2007

What's a movie?




Yesterday my mom said she would babysit Grace at her house on Sunday. Let me just say that this has happened once in the past year and we live 10 minutes from them. And that time was just for a couple of hours. I am not sure why they won't keep her maybe it has something to do with the pictures above(in case you are wondering, the top pic is a can of formula). My husband and I were so giddy! My head was spinning from the excitement! LOL So we are going to go to a movie. We have not been to a movie since I was pregnant and even then Grace was kicking me the whole time because she did not like the noise.

On another note. Grace is getting sicker. It is now in her lungs and I am not sure what to do for her. Also, my husband is now sick and my throat is sore.


Grace has decided to see how many times she can dump the cats food all over the floor before I lose my mind(4 by the way). Or she will look at me and throw things from the pantry across the kitchen. Well, at least she hasn't taken off a poopy diaper lately and covered the living room carpet in it or ripped off the laptop keys in a while. Yes she is a handful but thank God the good times out number the bad. Here is proof of that.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute and funny, the pics of her being naughty! ;p I can empathise...:) We seldom watch have much twosome time. It's become a real big thing to have some time to ourselves, even to watch a movie. And sometimes, without her, we're like, "huh, so what's next?"