

We are all still sick and I have my first mommy black eye. Grace wacked me in the eye with a cabinet door. The other day she brought me two of her fridge magnets. They were her initials. That was cute.
The pics are of Grace's or Tiger's new playhouse. Tiger has taken claim to it. The one on his back is him sleeping LOL
We bought it at Target on clearance the other day for around $20. It is so cute. It even has curtains. They have a bunch of different ones on clearance near the gardening section.




1 comment:
Sounds like you're making a lot of changes. Think I'll also start thinking more about how i could make some changes in our lives that could help.
Yah, me too...the other day sweetie jumped right on my face when I was lying down! Gave me a cut that hasn't healed.
Post a Comment