Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Tink and Woody

I think the last time I had carved a pumpkin, I was just a child.
The kids didn't want to help but I really enjoyed it. I think next year I will do several.


I only got a few pictures because they were ready to run after the waiting.



After only a couple of houses they had it down. Even little Noah knew what to do. They even thanked every person.

It was a good day. Grace is still asking to go trick or treating and talking about Halloween. Trying to get a 3 year old to grasp that it is only 1 day a year is pointless. So, we started making room for the Christmas tree today. That certainly got her mind off of Halloween.





2 comments:

Becky said...

SOOO cute~! Looks like the kiddos had a blast.

Andrea said...

Super cute costumes!!! And I'm glad they had so much fun. :)