I am pretty sure I am DONE with having kids. This week has just about done me in. I mean, how many times can one child cover himself in poop?!!! I have lost count how many times it has happened this week. Yesterday, while my husband was watching him while I took a shower, he covered my love seat, toys, and himself in it. Can you imagine?!! Thank God it was a slipcover. Today, he covered himself and his sister's stuffed animals. The other day it was the living room carpet. I am going to lose my mind people.
Not only is he doing this, he is coloring on EVERYTHING. The furniture, toys, walls, himself. I have had to hide crayons and if he finds a pen, he thinks it is a free for all.
Oh, and the climbing. It is driving me nuts.
DONE, DONE, DONE! Probably, Maybe, oh who am I kidding, tomorrow I will want more.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
The only thing I can suggest is to keep him in a onesie underneath some long pants...where he doesn't have such ready 'access' to it, lol.
When Judah did that when he was younger, I made him smell his poopy hands and said, "ICKY! Yuck!" and made yucky faces, and it seemed to work to help him see that EWWW...never ever touch that stuff!
This is exactly like me. One minute I am SOOO exasperated and just through. But then my husband says, "well maybe we are done" and I am determined to have six more!
This sounds like my second son. My life was devoted to cleaning this guy up! I am so sorry. The only thing I can say is it passes. OF course then it is on to the next issue. Also, invest in Mr. Clean erasers. They will save you. Oh and a little green machine cleaner!
Post a Comment